Flowers are an investment for happiness. We believe flowers are a final touch to any gathering and that flowers will be there after the event and be a reminder of the days to come of the joy you experience with you friends and family. will always outlast a concert dinner continues bringing you joy after the event.
Living in urban environment add that extra color and balance to our indoor lives. Alex hand selects every type of flower that we carry in store to ensure quality and the longevity of the floral arrangements. We offer single stem selections as well as full bouquets. We welcome to view our selection and choose a little so
We deliver floral arrangements and plants within the South Loop Community.
For inquiries please email: Info@lnahealingstudio.com
We focus our selection and arrangements on design, balance, color, harmony, composition, and point of view. It decides the structural pattern of the floral arrangement. It is a visualized plan about the size and shape of the floral arrangement. The design is essentially determined by the location, occasion and the materials available.
Enhance any venue with plants or floral arrangements to bring beauty and art to your space.
- Balance: It emphasizes on the use of materials in a floral arrangement which gives stability to the arrangement. The two most important elements of Balance of an arrangement are the form and color of the floral arrangement. Again, balance is of two types viz.,
Symmetrical Balance: The two sides of the floral arrangement have equal amount of material placed on either side of the floral arrangement.
Asymmetrical Balance: The two sides of the floral arrangement are not equal but still have equal visual weight. Color plays a vital role here. Dark colors give a visual effect of weight and so are used low in the arrangement. So also, lighter colors are more appropriate for the outer and upper portions of the floral arrangements.
- Scale: It deals with the proportions of different components of the floral arrangement. It thus emphasises on the use of material used to that of the size of the container holding the floral arrangement.
- Rhythm: It emphasizes on directing the viewer’s eye along the main line of arrangement so that the whole shape of the composition is properly followed and understood
- Emphasis (Focal Point): The central portion of the floral arrangement from where the flowers and foliage of the arrangement appear to be emerging from is known as the focal point of the arrangement. Hence, larger and dark colored flowers are usually used in the focal point of the floral arrangement.
- Harmony and Unity:
Enhancing the beauty of flowers with artistic arrangement is the art of flower arrangements.
- Flower arrangement is an organization of design and color towards creating an ambience using flowers, foliage and other floral accessories. Flower arrangement is not an art to be reserved only for special occasions. A few flowers on the kitchen table can be as important in their own way as a full scale decoration for a big occasion. Flower arrangements beautify homes and offices alike and are also used as centerpieces for a table. Flower arrangements are made out of fresh cut flowers, dried flowers and artificial flowers as well.
- Roses are the most popular flowers used in floral arrangements, closely followed by carnations, gerbera daisies and chrysanthemums. The use of flowers in flower arrangements also depends on the occasion for which they are made and the recipient’s likes and dislikes.
Weddings | Events | Birthdays | Anniversaries | Graduation